This is the common project page for:
- LuaJIT — a Just-In-Time Compiler for Lua.
- Coco — a Lua extension for True C Coroutines.
- DynASM — a Dynamic Assembler for code generation engines.
- Lua Bitop — a Lua extension for bitwise operations on numbers.
- 2013-06-03 LuaJIT 2.0.2 has been released
LuaJIT 2.0.2 is available for download.
This release has various bugfixes over 2.0.1 — an update is recommended.
Please check the changelog for more details.
- 2013-05-21 LuaJIT 2.1 Status and Sponsorships
- A short status update has been published. It contains news about the LuaJIT 2.1 development branch and about recent sponsorships.
- 2012-06-07 LuaJIT Roadmap 2012/2013
The LuaJIT Roadmap 2012/2013
has been published. It contains news about the current status and new features
of LuaJIT 2.0 and release planning. Also, plans for LuaJIT 3.0, the new
garbage collector and other new features. And finally, a call for sponsors.
Update 2012-10-24: Check out this update on release planning, too.