This is the common project page for:
- LuaJIT — a Just-In-Time Compiler for Lua.
- Coco — a Lua extension for True C Coroutines.
- DynASM — a Dynamic Assembler for code generation engines.
- Lua Bitop — a Lua extension for bitwise operations on numbers.
- 2017-05-01 LuaJIT 2.1.0-beta3 has been released
LuaJIT 2.1.0-beta3 is available for download.
This is the third beta release for the new v2.1 branch. Apart from various fixes, the major new features are JIT compiler support for x64 in GC64 mode, ARM64 and MIPS64.
- 2017-05-01 LuaJIT 2.0.5 has been released
LuaJIT 2.0.5 is available for download.
This release has various bugfixes over 2.0.4 — an update is recommended.
Please check the changelog for more details.
- 2015-07-31 Looking for new LuaJIT maintainers
The LuaJIT project is looking for new maintainers.
Please check the this mailing list posting for more details.